Top Five Sativa Strains 2020
Cannabis is a new product for many people. It's not just a recreational way to relax and self-medicate your blues away; it's a legitimate and widely accepted medically prescribed product that can have positive and lasting effects for those with chronic conditions and pain.
There's a lot to know and much changes regularly. Educate yourself by reading all that you can. Since you are probably new to medical marijuana, you may not know much about it yet. We'll show you the top five strains for Sativa in order to get you started and you can read more to know about Indica vs.Sativa here.Top Five Sativa Strains of 2020 - You Need These
- Green Crack Punch - Born from the mingling of Green Crack, a Sativa dominant strain, and Purple Crunch which is more Indica. It fills you with energy, elevates your mood, and ignites your creative spirit. As it wears off, you'll be gently lulled into a peaceful, easy feeling, ready to take a nap. If you suffer muscle aches and pains, this is a great strain for you. This strain can be as high as 20% THC.
- Shining Silver Haze - Like the silver lining in the clouds above, this Sativa strain is loved and prized. It's a very popular strain that has been around long enough to have very stable genetics in its breeding history. It traces its family tree to Skunk, Haze, and Northern Lights. It will provide a nearly instantaneous high, so don't overstock right away. It only takes a little at a time and no need to smoke too much at one time. Give it a little time and you'll be rewarded with a maximum high with minimal effort.
- Sour Diesel - This is one of the most popular and famous strains in the entire world. Few marijuana smokers haven't heard about Sour Diesel. It gained popularity on both coasts of the US and gradually made its way to the middle-American towns and cities. It's got a wonderful uplifting effect that will leave you happy and clear-minded. You will find yourself ready to clean the house, dust the shelves, do the laundry, wash the dishes, and mow the lawn. Through it all, you'll have a great mood and even the annoying neighbor won't bother you when you've got your Sour Diesel.
- Hulkberry - This one is popular all across America in dispensaries, as well as across the ocean to European coffee shops. Dutch people love Hulkberry. It is the hulk of weed and it comes to you from the genetic co-mingling of Strawberry Diesel and OG Kush. This pairing has combined to bring this hulk-of-a-bud one heck of a lot of THC -- as much as 27% in any sample. Try not to lose your mind as you have it blown away. As much as it will blow your mind, it won't tie you to the couch unless you over-enjoy the strawberry-citrus flavors to excess.
- Amnesia Mac Ganja (AMG) - It's a combination of a genetic mashup of Amnesia and Ganja Mac Haze and it will pick you up, hardcore. You won't feel hungover or sluggish later either. AMG packs a punch of 22% THC and it's a spicy, earthy flavor with an herbal after effect. They love it in the Dutch coffee shops and once you try it, you'll totally get it, You'll want it all the time too. It will quickly move to one of your favorites of all time, we're certain. AMG is sure to be around for a long time and earn a reputation in the annals of weed history.
No matter what your taste is like, you will find a Sativa that suits your mood. If you desire a particular flavor, there is one that will suit you as well.
You'll be uplifted and filled with energy that gets your creative juices flowing like they never have before. Sativa is a popular choice for these feelings of energy and happiness.
Sativa is nearly always mixed with Indica somewhere in its genetic history so that you've got the best of both worlds. You'll enjoy relief of pain and reduced anxiety, all while enjoying a level of focus and creativity that you've never been able to dial into before.